3x360 degree means 1080 degree VR rotation. Wearing VIULUX V8 glasses, enjoying the 9D VR Roller Coaster 1080 Iron Warrior,
a more real and strong sense of weightlessness experience. The combination of real-time intelligent dynamic platform and scene content deepens the sense of immersion.
You never know how amazing it is until you experience it!
1080 Rotated vr makes you feel like you are in the real world, only ride in this simulator, you can experience the roller coaster
and pendulum games that in an amusement park!
Basic Technical Parameters
21.5-inch touch panel
CPU:I5 Graphics card:1050TI 4G RAM:4G
What is included
Dynamic Platformx1, VR Glassesx1, Control Panelx1
Basic Features: 1. Strong seat belt for body&feets makes customers safety guarantee;
2. Different effects like wind effect provide a more real-world experience;
3. Here logo customization for clients on the machine available;
4. Good looking and attractive with cool loghts&shape design;
5. 3x360 degrees means 1080 rotation of VR which makes more exciting and immersive;
How to play?
1. Take the seat from the pedal on the side of the machine;
2. The staff helps the customer to fasten and check the seat belt to ensure that the seat belt does not fall off;
3. After ensuring the seat belt has been fastened, the staff presses the down button on the right side of the device
and waits for five seconds. When the motor sound stops, the guest can pull down the shoulder and helps to fasten it. (You need to confirm whether the shoulder is pressed);
4. The staff took the glasses out of the glasses case on the side of the machine and handed them to the guests;
5. After the guests wear glasses, movies will be played. Note: Customers wear glasses to face the front. Please don't swing
the helmet. When the machine starts to move, the guest can swing the helmet;
6. When the movie is over, puts the VR glasses back into the glasses case;
7. Then the staff can unlock the shoulder press. (Note: Before the shoulder is unlocked, the guest and the staff are required
to press the shoulder with the hand. The staff can press the shoulder lift button until the motor sound stops. Otherwise, the shoulder will pop up quickly. , causing damage to the guests);
8. Press down on the shoulder before releasing the shoulder belt;
9. After the seat belt is released, the guest slowly lifts the shoulders and waits until the shoulder reaches the highest point before the guests can release their hands;
10. The staff can help the customer unfasten the seat belt on the body and feet. When finished, the guest leaves the seat from the pedals on both sides of the machine.